About Bulldog Athletics
At Sound Doctrine Christian Academy, athletics is more than organized competitive sports.
It is also an opportunity for students to build Godly character, develop important life skills and habits, encourage school spirit, and build life-long relationships.
The following are the goals and objectives of the SDCA Athletic Department:
· It is our desire to see young people grow in both physical and spiritual maturity through athletics.
· We will strive for excellence on the playing field/court. This is accomplished only through the commitment of athletes, parents of athletes, and coaches.
· We will strive to lead all students to a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. Each coach understands his/her responsibility as more than an athletic coach, but as a Godly mentor to each athlete.
· We will strive to represent Sound Doctrine Christian Academy in a positive manner in all that we do. We will encourage Christ-like attitudes and refrain from poor sportsmanship. This includes the athlete, coach, parents and fans.
· We will strive to involve the student body as a whole through pep rallies, games and special events. In doing so, we strengthen the relationship between the athletes, student body, and the community.
Above all else, we will strive to glorify God in all that we do. It is only through Him that we have the ability to play and to coach.
Sound Doctrine Christian Academy High School Boys Basketball is a member of the Athletic Conference of Christian Educators (ACCE). Most high schools games are played with schools within this conference. Region and State championships are held each year. Post Grad games are played on a national level across the country against Elite Prep, JUCO, & College programs.
SDCA participates in the following sports:
Post Grad Boys Basketball
High School Boys Basketball